Honestly, we can all relate to the restlessness that the arrival of summer heat brings, right? Well, while that happens, we feel bad because we have to sleep and work comfortably. It is at this point that coolers come in handy. Such appliances have truly become important essentials for our homes and workplaces. Now, since you already know that they are a common necessity, the chances are that you are figuring out which air cooler to buy. Fortunately, this article has got you covered when it comes to the buying guides and reviews for the best air cooler for the home in India. Read on.
Best Air Cooler For the Home in India: Reviews
Before anything, it’s overly important to note that these reviews are based on user reviews and, of course, reviews that are informed by the quality of each of the air coolers. With that in mind, let us look at each of them closely.
Since it’s movable, Bajaj PX97 promises to give you a cool mobile environment. One reason you will love this air cooler is the fact that it is made to suit the distribution of cool air for mid-sized spaces. Plus, it is made using a thermoplastic for durability.
- Turbo Fan. This technology ensures that you get a soothing time with this air cooler.
- Speed Fan Control. Its 3-side speed cool masterworks to ensure that you can easily adjust your cooling according to your preference.
- Hexagonal design for maximum cooling
- 36-ltr tank for longer cooling and to allow for continuous water supply.
- Caster wheels for mobility
- 3-side fan control
- Removing pads is easy
- 4-way cool air deflection
- Top-notch air delivery
- Large tank for continuous water supply
- You will need to refill the tank at least 3-4 times a day
If you are to purchase this great air cooler for summer, then you will have, without a doubt, been attracted to it by its stylish design and portability. Or its capability to give your room a superior cooling experience in just a few minutes. Other users are attracted to its separate ice chamber that promises to cool your night away so that you get maximum comfort.
- Aerodynamic fan
- 22-ltr tank
- Remote support
- Empty tank alarm
- Automatic louver movement
- Honeycomb cooling technology
- Fully functional remote control
- Consumes only 170W, hence saves energy
- Honey comb technology cleanses air as much as possible
- System restore helps remember previous settings
- Low cooling speed
This is yet another smart air cooler that will give you the ultimate cooling experience when summer arrives. It is made with effectiveness in mind, so you can rest easy knowing that it will bring freshness in your room within no time at all. Most users are usually attracted by its ice chambers that enhance the cooler’s work. That being said, it is an amazing air cooler that is recommended all summers.
- 31-ltr capacity tank with an empty tank alarm
- Honeycomb cooling media
- iPure purification technology
- Powerful pump
- User-friendly control panel
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- The dura-pump design makes it durable
- Cool-flow water dispenser that distributes water evenly. You get the best cooling experience
- System restore capability makes returning to previous settings easy
- Auto-shutoff comes in handy when there are power fluctuations
- Uses less power
- High noise level
- No humidity control
- Cooling works only after cross-ventilation
Now, when talking of air coolers that leverage the best cooling technology, then Orient Electric Smartcool Cooler is the real deal. Its high-performance motor works hand in hand with DenseNest pads to give you 25% more air cooling.Besides that, it will provide you with uninterrupted cooling because it is inverter compatible. If you don’t love its dust filter that ensures clean air, then you will definitely love 1300M3/hr high air delivery!
- 3-Speed air delivery motor
- 4-way cooling vertical louvers
- Ice chamber
- Dust filter
- DenseNest Technology for 25% better cooling
- Timer function
- User-friendly control pad
- Remote control
- 20ltr water capacity
- Easy installation maintenance
- Advanced features for an effortless.amazing experience
- Saves energy
- Inverter compatibility for uninterrupted cooling
- Great air delivery
- Ice chamber ensures quick cooling
- No remote control
Wondering what other appliance to add to your house in anticipation for summer? Well, it has to be Crompton Greaves 75ltrs cooler, the splendid energy-saving air cooler that comes loaded with lots of amazing features. You will love this excellent appliance!
- 75 ltr tank capacity for continuous water supply
- Ice chambers
- Wood Wool cooling technology
- Louver movement
- Inverter capability
- Cleaning the cooler is just easy
- It is mobile
- Anti-rust body
- Inverter capability ensures uninterrupted power supply
- Ice cooling chambers for the best experience
- Honeycomb pads
- Makes a lot of noise
Now, you are already in the know when it comes to picking the best air cooler for the home in India, right? But is it easy to get the best air cooler? How do you know if you are getting the best appliance that won’t stress you through constant failures and such jokes?
The chances are that you are already confused because all of the above air coolers are just amazing. No problem as that is what we are just about to look at in a few seconds- the buying guide.
Different users have different preferences for the type of air cooler they want. Under that aspect, you can decide to pick a window cooler-usually installed in the house windows, personal coolers- placed near the bed or on your desk, or better yet, you can opt for tower coolers -usually slimmer and taller, and they also offer powerful air cooling, too.
Obviously, numbers don’t lie. What this means is that you can also choose the best air coolers based on a brand’s reputation. If you decide to go that path, then think Symphony, Kenstar, Bajaj, Orient Electric, and Crompton Greaves air coolers.
If you want to purchase an air cooler that doesn’t require lots of maintenance, then opt for those with honeycomb cooling pads.They also happen to be durable as compared to other air coolers such as wool pad coolers.
In choosing the best air cooler, the cost is, of course, another factor you can’t afford to ignore. Fortunately, most of these appliances are relatively affordable, so you don’t have to break a bank to walk home with one. Most of them will cost you only Rs. 7000!
You are now good to go, aren’t you? Good luck!